Innovation as a service
- Allocating resources and setting up teams, shaping a long-term capability.
- Managing the process and monitoring the progress of the various ongoing initiatives;
- Building out innovation capabilities and transferring them into the corporate culture to impact the broader organization.
Acceleration as a service
- Manage the implementation and execution of the Accelerator’s programming schedule, which will include:
consultant trainings, retreats, pitch sessions, monthly Fellows and Alumni meetings, stand-ups, etc.
- Provide strategy consulting to social ventures in areas such as business model, client acquisition, overall
strategy, financing, fundraising, market research, operations, contract negotiations, etc.
- Provide targeted one-on-one support to Fellows to clear policy obstacles, review monthly financial reports,
and monitor company progress.
Incubation as a service
- Provide targeted one-on-one support to Fellows to clear policy obstacles, review monthly financial reports,and monitor company progress.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment
Expertise as a service
- Providing information on finance, funding and grants
- Offering mentoring and coaching to help a business through changes
- Providing support on the business planning process
- Giving advice on business improvement techniques
- İntroducing businesses to networks and associates