NewSpace stands for bridging the gap between the aspiring impact entrepreneurs and the right resources and inspiration to enable the creation of sustainable disruptive innovations in space industry and other near fields.
The objective of the program is to build capabilities, connections and skills to help impact entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses with global scalability potential in order to ultimately become solution to some of the world’s most challenging issues.
Participants of this program:
- Gain industry insights and expertise to help them plan and build their enterprises.
- Develop key skills from experts to launch and grow their enterprises.
- Build deep relationships with industry experts and influencers to enrich their entrepreneurial journey.
- Will be provided with 100,000 AZN worth of benefits package from different program partners.
- Well performing 3 startups will win up to 20,000 AZN seed investment and get a chance to sign a contract with Azercosmos (and other investors), join international technology and innovation exhibitions and Sil.’s 6-month Scale-up program to compete at international stage.
The program includes 16 weeks of acceleration program where you’ll learn the essentials of building a business around your disruptive idea. Your idea will be refined into a strong sustainable business to be funded and launched.
After the acceleration program, you will pitch your idea in Demo Day and the top 3 startups will win up to 20,000 AZN seed investment and get a chance to sign a contract with Azercosmos (and other investors), join international technology and innovation exhibitions and Sil.’s 6-month Scale-up program to compete at international stage.
Read more details about the structure of NewSpace here.
Yes. NewSpace is the place for you if you have an innovative idea in space entrepreneurship fields to disrupt current practices through creating more sustainable solutions.
We encourage you to apply with your idea even if you have not started to work on it. We will make sure you make hell a lot of progress during the accelerator program and be ready to rock in the Demo Day.
Yes. As long as you have an idea for a sustainable business you are most welcome to submit an application. If your idea gets selected for the program, you will learn essentials of forming a great team to take your idea to the next level.
No. Although it is essential to have a clear business plan for a validated idea, you can still apply without having a completed business plan. During the program, we will help you to build a rock-solid business model.
We are looking for innovations in space industry and other near fields to disrupt current practices through creating more sustainable solutions.